[adelie-devel] Re: 1.0-BETA1 release criteria

From: Max Rees <maxcrees_at_me.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 01:25:41 -0400

On Sep 05 09:23 PM, A. Wilcox wrote:
> * Missing list
>
> This goes in to the version freeze; are we having a package freeze too?
> If so, our missing list is frozen and we will not ship with any of the
> packages left on it. If not, this can probably be shifted to b2.

We have not previously discussed that the version freeze would coincide
with a new packages freeze. As such, a new packages freeze should be no
earlier than beta2. Speaking of which, there are still a few packages
from the missing list for which I sent patches to adelie-pkg_at_ that may
have gotten lost in the churn that I can re-send as MRs if you like.

Max