[adelie-users] distfiles.adelielinux.org is not on-line

From: Nicol?s Colla <nicolascolla_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 20:10:22 +0300

Hello,

Thank you very much for your amazing work. This is the first time I am using this mailing list, so I might be doing something wrong. Sorry if this is the case.

I am installing Adélie Linux on my PowerPC machine following the documentation instructions (https://wiki.adelielinux.org/wiki/HOWTO:Manually_install_Ad%C3%A9lie_Linux), and I am stuck in the "Configure APK" chapter of the manual.

When I run the "apk --root /target update" command, the system is not able to fetch the required files. It seems like the mirror is not working, since I am not able to ping the mirror's address.

Is this correct? And, if so, is there any other mirror that could be used?

Thank you,

Mail sent from Mail.Ru.