[adelie-users] Re: Notice: ConsoleKit2 will be replaced with elogind

From: fraser kendall <science_at_leloft.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 07:42:52 +0100

On Fri, 24 Jul 2020 18:03:06 -0500
"A. Wilcox" <awilfox(a)adelielinux.org> wrote:

> To become root, open a Terminal window (such as Konsole or QTerminal)
> and run "su", then enter your root / administrative passphrase.

that'd be 'su - ' !

Thanks for all your hard works. I am pleased with adelie. For what
it's worth, I particularly like the minimal installation process. I
hope that this option will always be supported. Due to a bit of
ham-fisted lack of concentration while I was installing adelie over an
existing OS, I ended up completely trashing the installation. I found
the minimal installation a robust and flexible rescue disk as well.

Many thanks

fraser