[adelie-users] Re: Repository set up on 32 bit

From: Antonio Maccagnan <amc252_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:35:56 -0700

OK, done that and it worked.

There are a few other issues.
a) I have registered to the mail list and confirmed the registration, yet I'm still not allowed to login.
b) on my 32 bit machine (the one I'm testing Adelie on right now) I have a spanish keyboard. I have edited /etc/default/keyboard but on text mode I still get a US layout.
c) I have installed the following packages:
xorg-server, xf86-video-intel, xf86-input-synaptics, xf86-input-keyboard, xf86-input-evdev, xf86-input-libinput, xinit, kbd, fluxbox.
I have copied /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc as .xinitrc to my /root dir.
Usually, this is enough to get me a working WM.
Still, when I do startx, I get a blank screen and the machine freezes.
I'm obviously missing something :(

--
Antonio Maccagnan <amc252(a)gmail.com>