[adelie-users] Re: Repository set up on 32 bit

From: Antonio Maccagnan <amc252_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 12:46:01 -0700

Hello,

I have checked the manual and, besides enabling console-setup at boot, it seems I'm missing the console-keymaps package.
However, something strange happened.
Yesterday I updated apk and installed the xorg-packages.
Today, when I tried to update and install console-keymaps, I'm getting the error:

fetch https://distifiles.adelielinux.org/adelie/1.0-beta2/system/pmmx/APKINDEX.tar.gz
30866876132: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed:s3_clnt.c:1269:
 and then a series of messages about Permission denied.

I sort of rememeber encountering the same issue sometimes during the past night, but can't rememeber how I solved it.
I was able to install all the X server packages, so it is strange this problem arises now.
I went backward on the console commands, but couldn't find anything besides connecting to the web, updating and installing normally.
Any suggestion?

--
Antonio Maccagnan <amc252(a)gmail.com>