[adelie-users] Verifying hashes and signatures

From: Cláudio Vieira <cldvr_at_claudiovieira.me>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 04:19:42 +0200

Hello all,

Having discovered Adélie Linux very recently I became keen on exploring it and joining the party!

I was not able to find anywhere instructions on how to verify the hashes and signatures of distribution files made available for download.

Verifying the SHA hashes is no problem at all.

Verifying the PGP signatures requires the public key used for signing. Which key is it (fingerprint)? Where to get it from?

I know how to do these verifications and will contribute to the documentation by writing a section on this topic.

Regards,
Cláudio Vieira