[adelie-users] Installing alongside windows

From: <wastelander1972_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:20:23 +0000

Hi, I would like to install Adelie alongside Windows using the experimental Horizon iso (the very latest one is working so youncan forget my previous email😁). Because I am on a x86–64 UEFI machine, I should be sure to install the bootloader properly for a dual boot. When I installed another Linux distro I had to follow these steps: mkdir /mnt/efi and mount this directory on my Windows boot partition typing mount /dev/sda2 /mnt/efi. Then I had to install grub and generate the conf file. Should I do something like that working on terminal and then launch Horizon? Thanks