[adelie-users] PowerBook G4 install, How to start networking...

From: <smnbldwn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 18:21:32 +0000

The Adelie Live DVD boots on my PowerBook G4 1.67GHz and is really impressive but when I try to run Horizon to install it, I can't get it to connect to the Internet. It detects the ethernet adapter (eth0) but I cannot get it to turn on and connect using DHCP. When I try stuff like ifconfig eth0 up I just get error messages. Am I missing something or is the Live DVD missing something?