[adelie-users] Re: PowerBook G4 install, How to start networking...

From: <smnbldwn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 15:28:19 +0000

Since the last post I tried downloading and burning the installer CD instead of the Live CD image. This one connects fine to the internet but fails at the point where it is supposed to start downloading and installing the software. There seems to be a required file missing. When I first tried it complained that Thunderbird was not available but having tried a custom install without Thunderbird, it still failed almost immediately giving a different missing file as an excuse. Partitioning, network etc all complete without without a hitch. This means my previous Ubuntu 16.04 install is now gone so the only way is forward...